The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- Hours for accessing unit are 9:00am to 5:45pm. Office opens at 9:00am and closes at 6:00pm. Office may be closed for lunch from 1:00pm to 2:00pm daily.
- Rent is due on the equivalent day of each month to first rental date. In cases of urgent financial problems, there is a ten day grace period. If rent is received after 6:00pm on the tenth day from rental due date, a $10.00 late fee will be charged.
- When vacating, tenants must give a 30 day written notice. Forms are available in the office and the tenant is responsible for rent during that 30 day period. If on date given, tenant has not vacated, a new 30 day written notice will be required. Unit must be left in same condition as rented, or security and cleaning deposit will be forfeited.
- Tenants may not use their unit as a residence: no sleeping, preparing meals, changing clothes, etc. Retrieve or store items in a timely fashion: within 2 hours.
- Tenants are discouraged from bringing pets to the facility. Pets must remain in tenant's vehicle or in unit/space.
- The speed limit on property is strictly enforced at 10mph. When entering property, DO NOT BLOCK the gate/entrance area. Leave room for other vehicles to pass.
- TENANTS MAY NOT SHARE THEIR UNIT/SPACE WITH OTHERS except for immediate family members, i.e. household relatives. Anyone found sharing their unit/space with non-relatives will be subject to eviction.
- Tenants in 5x10 units cannot take hallway roll up door key off premises for any reason. If this occurs, tenant may be charged for re-keying of hallway locks, which is approximately $100.00. If office is locked and Manager is not available, leave hallway key in the mailbox slot which is located to the left of office door.
- Tenants are responsible for any damage to the facility and will be billed from an estimate by the owner's contractor.
- NO SMOKING allowed anywhere on the property.
- Tenants and their alternates authorized access must sign in and out of the sign in log, filling in all spaces with true and accurate information. Anyone found entering false information will be subject to eviction or otherwise removed from access. Tenants giving false information on their lease will be evicted immediately.
- Disc type locks are required on all units. Tenants may place only one lock on their door latch. The second position is for facility use only.
- Any dirt, trash, etc, left on roadway outside of unit is the responsibility of the tenant to clean up. If not, tenant may be billed between $10.00 to $25.00 of cleanup fee.
- Bolt cutters, hacksaws, etc, are not permitted anywhere in the facility. If keys are lost, see Manager for lock removal. DO NOT CUT THE LOCK YOURSELF!
- If access to the office is needed, OBSERVE THE SIGN ON DOOR FOR DIRECTIONS